Care Instructions for Tactical Lunch Bags and Cooler Backpacks
To ensure you have the best experience while maximizing the life of your lunch bag/cooler backpack, please refer to the following maintenance guidelines.
Do not put ice directly into the slots to avoid piercing the waterproof material. Using ice packs is suggested for temperature remaining.
- Washing with a mild detergent in the water below 30 degrees and dry in a cool place.
- Don't use the detergent containing bleach or fluorescence to wash.
- Don't put it in the washer or dryer. Don't iron it.
- Avoid prolonging exposure to the sun, humidity, and stress.
- Avoid contact with corrosive chemicals.
- Avoid scraping sharp objects and rubbing hard objects.
- Zipper get stuck can be applied with soap or candle to get smooth.